RIP Birdsnest

AlexS1979

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First tank and it’s going on 2 years old. Been battling red cyno bacteria from the beginning. Been treating it with meds and it usually comes back within a month. Past few time I’ve dosed meds I’ve noticed Birdsnest and a leptastrea have some bleaching. Started this Birdsnest from a 1” frag. Thinks about fracturing some frags before it completely dies.

BFFB1B37-310C-4171-A331-FBFB86667862.jpeg A3FE15E3-EC55-4B12-9BB2-DECAA1665D59.jpeg B7302FB7-4903-4AA3-A4A6-BF10959DF9A3.jpeg 62D3ED4C-B681-4F22-A4A8-AAE01D8220B0.jpeg
 
At least break one off... just in case :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new