RK25PE” 20GPM commerical skimmer

Item Price
8500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

MMI

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
734
Reaction score
350
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Skimmer is a used “RK25PE” 20GPM flow rate for a 2 Minute contact time. It is single phase 110v, and has a 1000mg ozone generator attached. New Milwaukee ORP controller to control the ozone input. It has been replumbed with Schedule 80 PVC, and has a brand new Venturi pump. The Automated head cleaner valve has been replaced, and it is in good working condition. The skimmer head has micro stress cracks in it, but it is only cosmetic. Nothing leaks. It weighs approximately 100 lbs. and is 77 inches tall. The reaction chamber is 14” in diameter.

Local pickup in Franklin, Nj
Asking for $8500.00

IMG_20251230_170710.png IMG_20251230_170708.png IMG_20251230_170706.png
 
Not big enough for your tank? 😏
 

Similar threads

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new