RKS REEF 90 gallon rumbles build...

Cant wait to see this tank finished...looks awesome so far
 
great stand, I would like it better with doors, Going to take tile classes now :)
 
How was the build quality on the tank,edges silicone? Ive had tanks from them in the past and it was always good,
 
How was the build quality on the tank,edges silicone? Ive had tanks from them in the past and it was always good,

Its ok I wish they could have done a little bit better and when I took the tape off there was some extra silicon they must taped it real tight . But im happy with it I was thinking maybe spend an extra two hundred and go with reef savy tank but ive seen some not so good silicon jobs on their tanks to. But we are human we make mistakes dont get me wrong reef savy you guys make beautiful tanks .lol
 
Congrats! Great build, I did a similar overflow with an 80 from deep blue. Good luck with the rest of it, can't wait to see it fill in

Thanks man I can't wait either maybe one of these days I can do my rock work , just stuck to Mich right now in getting ready for the fishing season .
 
Nice.
Love the stand, I love the tile look. how are you going to put doors on it?
Also what are the dimensions on the tank, looks wider than a standard 90 which I like allot. Is it the same dimensions as a cut down 120 48LX24W.
 
Nice.
Love the stand, I love the tile look. how are you going to put doors on it?
Also what are the dimensions on the tank, looks wider than a standard 90 which I like allot. Is it the same dimensions as a cut down 120 48LX24W.

Yea its 48*24*18 and I haven't figured out the whole door thing yet...
 
Yea its 48*24*18 and I haven't figured out the whole door thing yet...


Yea Those are Much better dimensions.. I am looking for something close to that or a 3'X3' cube...

I love the wider stand than tank look, overall though it is going to be harder to put things in the tank...
 
Yea Those are Much better dimensions.. I am looking for something close to that or a 3'X3' cube...

I love the wider stand than tank look, overall though it is going to be harder to put things in the tank...

Not really harder to put things in tank you gotta remember to make the stand the right height and take everything into consideration for that reason you know . And the reason I made the stand bigger is because I hate the fact that when feeding or doing something by tank I always had no space to put anything down ....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new