Rmrjwieger 120 build

reefaholix

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
672
Reaction score
139
Location
Ocala Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
32CA479F-D8DF-4BAD-86CF-CDB2EBD9810C.jpeg
5A68CDA9-AA90-426F-B51A-8AB32CD852E7.jpeg
This is going to go slow as I get everything I need for this build but here are some pictures to start!!
 
That's a pretty sump [emoji50][emoji50]!

Keep up the good work, so and steady wins this race [emoji6]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new