Road trip, Suggestions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irsug1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Irsug1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
298
Reaction score
130
Location
NW Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm taking a trip to NY from Chicago next month. I wish it was next weekend so I could go to RAP. :(
Does anyone have any suggestions on good LFS's to stop at along the way home?
Primarily for good selections of aquacultured coral?
Thanks in advance!
 
I'm not sure what they're selection of aquacultured coral looks like but you should stop at Pampered Pets on Monroe in Toledo, OH.
Pamperedpetsstore.com

Other saltwater shops in the area include, Coral Reef in Perrysburg, OH. Coralreeftoledo.com

And Tropica Reef in Holland, OH
No website.
419-865-7258

Feel free to call them and ask about they're coral selection they are all very friendly shop owners. These are all within 20 minutes or less from one another. And all of them are not far off the highway. Let me know if you're planning to stop and maybe I'll be there too!
 
I'm not sure what they're selection of aquacultured coral looks like but you should stop at Pampered Pets on Monroe in Toledo, OH.
Pamperedpetsstore.com

Other saltwater shops in the area include, Coral Reef in Perrysburg, OH. Coralreeftoledo.com

And Tropica Reef in Holland, OH
No website.
419-865-7258

Feel free to call them and ask about they're coral selection they are all very friendly shop owners. These are all within 20 minutes or less from one another. And all of them are not far off the highway. Let me know if you're planning to stop and maybe I'll be there too!

Thanks Andy I'll look them up!
 
There is a greenhouse in Copley OH right outside of Akron called Tidal Gardens. Would highly recommend.
Salty Critter in Vermilion is cool. Aquatica is southwest of Cleveland in Valley city, pretty cool.

Tidal Gardens though is a must. You have to call or email for an appointment.

http://www.tidalgardens.com/
http://www.saltycritter.com/
http://www.aquaticasuperstore.com/gallery.html

That's funny when I was writing this post I couldn't for the life of me think of the name of the place in vermillion. I like the salty critter. Only been there once but was very impressed. Where are you from dan?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new