Road trip to orlando

Jaymostella

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Albertville, al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in north Alabama and have a planned trip to drive to Orlando June 20, 2013.. I was wondering if I could get any recommendations of any good coral shops along the way or in Orlando

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new