Rob.D's 30 Cube

Take good care of my baby! Who has a spare radion laying around though? seriously. i need to get the guts buy a second to put two over my 72. maybe when i have to fire up the chiller.
 
For a nice coral popping color try 15-25% white and 100% everything else and then adjust overall intensity to your liking . The colors really pop like that .
 
For a nice coral popping color try 15-25% white and 100% everything else and then adjust overall intensity to your liking . The colors really pop like that .


Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Love the DB 30g rimless!

My tank is a cadlights 85g rimless :)

It is a nice tank. Do you have a build thread?
 
Moved a bunch of frags and mini colonies over this weekend.

Sorry for the dirty glass.



 
I've got a new idea, clean the glass before photo session...despite the glass it looks good, I'm digging the shallow tank

Thank you for the tip, please feel free to take a long walk on a short pier :)
 
Forgot to mention the heater has been moved to the sump. I also added my SA extreme Picasso pair and female cirrhilabrus bathyphilus.
 
I finally got my own Radion in, a big thanks to CoryC for loaning his Radion to me for a few weeks.
 
You're slacking on pics!

If I ever get to the point of being able to afford leds, Radion is where I would go. Vivd aquariums experiment with their 800 gallon MH vs leds is compelling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new