Roboshark1000's Tank

roboshark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
157
Reaction score
83
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures of my Tank! I'm also starting a Pico reef! I'll post pictures of it when I can!

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg
 
Pictures of my Tank! I'm also starting a Pico reef! I'll post pictures of it when I can!

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg

I know the backgrounds serve a purpose, I've just never cared for them. There's something about being able to see completely through the tank. Especially with freshwater. I love to see a school of barbs and right behind them a piece of art on the wall.

Nice tank btw, hope to see the pico soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new