Rock arch in and glued

arawona1964

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
125
Reaction score
68
Location
kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got the arch in with plenty of space around it for flow and through it etc
Lots of little ledges for coral etc space at the top
Should I put a rock shelf on the back of the tank
What do you think of it so far


20260123_080731_66D5EC2C-725A-4B91-8A49-128185079891.png
 
It looks good. Are you going to add a sand bed?
I don't think you should add any more rock to the back. Personally I like a lot of alternating flow around the rock structure.
 
Yeah putting sand bed in today thanks for the advice do you put sand in before initial fill or after it’s full
Sounds like a silly question 😏
 
Yeah putting sand bed in today thanks for the advice do you put sand in before initial fill or after it’s full
Sounds like a silly question 😏
You definitely want the sand in there before filling otherwise you will have a mess :-).
 
Yeah putting sand bed in today thanks for the advice do you put sand in before initial fill or after it’s full
Sounds like a silly question 😏
Not silly at all! You will get answers from both sides. I did sand first, then rock. (had to find photos from a few years back)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new