Rock Flower Anemone Babies

I caught my RFA having babies. I currently placed them in a container with some sand. I caught my fish eating the babies as they were coming out from the RFA. I have at least 60 babies. I'm planning to purchase a marina hang out breeding box to place them in. Has anyone used this breeding tank before? Does anyone has experience with successfully keeping them alive? I'm currently broadcast feeding benepets and spot feeding reef roids. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20180612-160532.jpeg
IMG_20180608_172353_653.jpeg
IMG_20180608_172353_650.jpeg
20180608_165347.jpeg
That is amazing! Might be the coolest post I have seen on R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new