Rock Flower Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Srh444
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Srh444

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
114
Reaction score
32
Location
Chichester, West Sussex
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I've noticed this stringy stuff waving about in the centre of my RFA. Please see video attached. Does anyone know what it is please?
 

Attachments

  • 20250315_174715.mp4
    32.5 MB
Oh ok, thanks very much. Is it bad if it's expelling zooxanthellae?
No. If it It's only happens occasionally I would not be concerned. Lighting changes, acclimation and shipping can instigate it.
 
No. If it It's only happens occasionally I would not be concerned. Lighting changes, acclimation and shipping can instigate it.
I've had it about 8/9 days now so maybe why it's doing that. It's firmly attached to the rock and I can still see the red coloration. The stuff from the middle has nearly come away now. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks very much for your help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new