Rock Flower Anemone

BubbleAlgaeFarmer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
296
Reaction score
168
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two RFAs and one doesn’t seem like it is doing well. The other looks amazing. The one that isn’t doing so well does react or catch food with much vigor. Food also doesn’t stick to it like the other. Any suggestions?


20260417_110703_0793E067-4B74-455E-8F3C-92232D2937BD.png
 
Parameters?

How long have you had it?

Anything that could be bothering it?
 
The rfa looks good in the picture. I've never fed my rfa's so I wouldn't use feeding as a basis of doing well or not.
 
Many of these randomly get sick and die after a few weeks or months. The ones from Florida have the best chance at long term survival
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new