rock flower anemone

Lizamichelle1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mouth is puckered and is "smoking". Whilte puffs and white "strings" coming out of its mouth. Is this normal?

15985859746998255042163119747573.jpg 15985860070824869496396203797432.jpg
 
It is spawning.If you have multiple RFAs in the tank you could see babies
 
Interesting.. I only have the one RFA. I got a bubble tip a few weeks ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new