Rock flower nem hosting clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,481
Reaction score
13,007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it rare for a rock flower nem to host a clown ?
 
I don't really think the Anemone has any say in this to tell you the truth. Clownfish are known to make all kinds of things their home. Anemones, Bubble corals, Hammer corals, Toadstools etc.
 
Someone selling it and Just wondering because I thought there no know relation for rock flowers and clowns
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new