Rock flower Nem Spawning event-male

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kdino

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
629
Reaction score
579
Location
Langhorne, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Check it out, just captured one of my RFA nems spawning. I've had a few offspring but haven't seen the main dance happen yet. Pretty cool to see. More RFA babies coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new