Rock nems in a 4 gallon

You could put one or two in there. I have 3 adults in my 10 gal and theyre making babies all over the place!
Just make sure you give them rocks to attach to, some like them to attach to glass but they moved all over the tank when I tried that.
I feed mine 2x a week with mysis.
Good luck
 
clowns should not be going in a 4 gallon tank period.
I like the idea of the lid though. Mine took right to the rocks lol but I cant move them either.

Make sure your temp is spot on if you want to have inverts hosting. Mine went to 82 and I lost 3 sexy shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new