• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rock With Aiptasia

DavidJTawil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
223
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a rock with aiptasia on it. Let me know what you have.

Appreciated In advance,
David
 
Is this a troll? :face-savoring-food:
No. It's a legit thing. Most likely OP is farming out a colony of aiptasia eating nudi's. I did this a few years back and made a ridiculous amount of money.
 
No. It's a legit thing. Most likely OP is farming out a colony of aiptasia eating nudi's. I did this a few years back and made a ridiculous amount of money.
Correct. Really wish someone else would do this in nyc. Haven't been able to source them locally.
 
I'm in ohio and I'm getting out of breeding nudis. If you're willing to make the drive you cam have mine
 
Wish I would of know before I tore down my tank. Was the reason I sold it. And started all over. 60-80lbs live rock infested with aptasia, they all got thrown in a Rubbermaid tub with bleach. I'll tell you.... it was the most fun thing to do in the hobby.
 
Wish I would of know before I tore down my tank. Was the reason I sold it. And started all over. 60-80lbs live rock infested with aptasia, they all got thrown in a Rubbermaid tub with bleach. I'll tell you.... it was the most fun thing to do in the hobby.
I'm sure you did it slowly and watched really closely :) :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new