Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who are my R2R members coming to the Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza November 11th? Swap is located at the Aurora Quest K-8 17315 East 2nd Ave Aurora, CO 80011, from noon to 4pm! There are a few out of state vendors coming this year. Zoanthids.com, Deep Blue Aquariums and Reef Legends will be attending this swap. I will be coming with samples to pass out at the door and I'll have bottles for sale at the booth. Make sure if you're in the area to stop by and say hello.

Here's a list of the "few awesome" door prizes like a $50 gift card to Aquatic Art, a couple Pikachu figures, other gits card and lots more.ReefDelight Ultra bar starter pack + 4 additional ultra bars + power supply and controller30g cube AIO tank (courtesy of Murrman's Reef)Vecton Titan 550 UV sterilizerCSB anemone (courtesy of Mile High Corals)$200 SPS coral pack (Tck skywalker, Arc fireworks, CC Voodoo Magic, Lazy's blue zing Birdsnest, Vivid confetti )4 stage Tideline RODI system with TDS meter (courtesy of Murrman's Reef)ReefFactory PH meter (courtesy of Aquatic Art)1 Medium Art reef rock set (courtesy of Murrman's Reef)IceCap EZ ATO (courtesy of Keepin it Reef)Kamoer F1 Dosing pumpRed Sea NoPox Algae control kitAquatop 100w HeaterLarge coral cuttersJulian's Thing coral feederSalifert CA/Alk test kits x2Aquatic Life RODI replacement cartridges x2Caribsea AgriLive Reef sandSeachem Phyto and Zoo plankton (courtesy of Biggs Lagoon)Flipper float glass/acrylic scraperTideline Nitrate and Phosphate reducing filter padsCoral Essentials CVE+ 500ml bottleNem cupFlipper 5" Deep sea orange filterOcean Wonders Frag Hub8oz AcroPowerSelcon food booster2x 2' coral feedersFrag plugs with frag glueShroom boxReef-roids 75g packAlgae scrapperAiptasia F pest control8" and 5" Fishnets

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back