RODI plumbing

BigBlueReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Location
Louisville
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I want to more permanently plumb my RODI under a sink and tap it into the water supply. I thought I saw a BRS video that showed a compression t-valve that went in line to the existing water supply line. However doesn’t look like BRS carries it and I can’t find it online. Looking for suggestions how others have plumbed an RODI under a sink into an existing water line. Thanks!
 
Hello. I want to more permanently plumb my RODI under a sink and tap it into the water supply. I thought I saw a BRS video that showed a compression t-valve that went in line to the existing water supply line. However doesn’t look like BRS carries it and I can’t find it online. Looking for suggestions how others have plumbed an RODI under a sink into an existing water line. Thanks!
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/content/post/5-minute-saltwater-aquarium-guide-ep9-freshwater-rodi
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new