RODI system room placement ?

ILOVEYOUHALFISH

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
82
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody here ever mounted their RODI unit near their Aquarium? Or had it in the same room?
20250813_013559_33BF57E4-641D-42D5-800B-1294978D7D45.png

I’m planing on buying this, and I’m thinking about having it mounted on the wall near my tank and my brute bin

For context- my Aquarian is in my bedroom
20250813_013840_C69830F1-E8ED-4E48-981F-FA244BFD086C.png
 
The room id getting my source water from is right next door (so getting the water wont be an issue)
 
Would there be a negatives to this? I’m curious lol
 
No negatives that I can think of. I had a tank back in the day and my RODI unit was under my kitchen sink, but never in the same room as the tank.
 
I’ve seen pics where people have them inside the stand.
 
I've seen people mount them close to their tanks. I have mine underneath a sink in a bathroom. That way, it's out of sight, out of mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new