Roger's Reef Renovation! (180 project)

My husband is not into my tank much. He just sees $$$$$$'s. Do you dose your tank?
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396134386.648707.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1396134404.320505.jpg


The candy and had two heads when I got it. It's about to make a fifth.
 
I have not tried Acans. Right now I am struggling with a Flower Pot. He is. to happy. Today is WC day and Water Parameter day. Usually not fun.
 
My flower pot is probably not going to make it. But I found my Blenny "scooter" dead this morning. UGH
 
New corals today! Excited to have found a "sort of" local coral grower. I haven't gotten anything since the Nashville swap a few months ago!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new