RonDeVoo's Nano in 90

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I had a busy weekend rounding up a new tank! I found one quick, it's the Finnex 30g AIO. I was skepticle if I could pull this off after a crash like that. I kept everything in the sump with a small light while I figured out the situation. I kept all the same corals and they all survived! Some of them faded to brown bit I'll bring them back. That's part of this build off right? How well your reef thrives / keep everything alive! Anyways thanks for following the thread!
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
Some updates.
3 heads of candy cane: $15
10 polyps of holocaust palythoas: $25
1 green unknown chalice type: $20
Quarter size Blue clove polyps: $20
Small stock of Red Sea Xenia: $5
Red setosa: $20
Red monti: $10
Grape monti: $10
Green monti: $10
Green monti blue rim: $15
Orange leptosis* : $25
Sour apple birds nest: $20
Red, green, purple scolymia: $80
Purple Torch: $15
3 dime pieces of green star polyps: $20
Yellow star polyps (they look yellow): $15
Dime size meteor shower: $10
WWC sun drop chalice size of a quarter: $60
Purple mushroom with unknown zoathids: $10
Green birds nest 1": $10
Green stylo 1/2": $10
1/4" superman monti: $10
Red lava chalice: $20
Green Psammacora: $10

Total: $495
:)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new