Rons 200g sps tank.

Stunning Ron and awesome photography skills!
 
Do you have a list of your corals somewhere? Love the Macro shots.
 
Ron your tank is amazing my friend!
 
Ron's got the heat! I've not purchased yet but will before to long. Glad to see you and your tank got through the storms bud. My coral of choice from Ron would be the Victoria Secret!!!!
 
Well its already been said, but KILLER collection! Can't wait til I can upgrade and get that many different varieties:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new