Rons 200g sps tank.

Hey Ron, I just received my supplements and started the 1/2 dosing process today. We'll keep in touch so I can let you know the progress my corals are making. I should receive my T5 Sunpower fixture in less than 2 weeks. The ATI fixture was on backorder.
 
Hey Ron, I just received my supplements and started the 1/2 dosing process today. We'll keep in touch so I can let you know the progress my corals are making. I should receive my T5 Sunpower fixture in less than 2 weeks. The ATI fixture was on backorder.
wow I'm excited to hear about your results!!!! please do keep us posted!!!! excited for you!!!!!
 
Good morning Ron, what a fantastic looking tank.
Couple of questions: 1) What bulb configuration are you running? Example 3 B+ 2P+ 2B+ 1AB Special
2) How long is your photo period?

Thank you. Have a great day.
 
out of interest where do you keep your po4 and nitrate? :D what do you do in regards to nutrient export? water changes only?
 
Incredible tank! I keep coming across all these amazing t5 sps systems. Really has me thinking about selling my radions.

Do you find the led strips still give some of that led shimmer and pop when the t5s are on? That's the one thing holding me back from the change to t5

Thanks!
 
Hmm...I think we need more pictures... :D :D :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new