Rons 200g sps tank.

Hey Ron I have a 180 that is just 26 days up and running on zeovit system. I have the same light fixture. I had it 7 inches above the water. I have lost a few frags. I am thinking the light is the cause. You have yours at 13 inches. Is that from the water or the tank.
 
I have 4-blue plus 2- purple plus and 2-coral plus ati bulbs. I know its not exactly like your but what do you think about coral+. Also do you have the clear splash guard on or did you remove it. So for all the question but I would die for a sps tank like yours.
 
couple of new pics I took yesterday! hop you enjoy them!!!!

acro#1 nikon.JPG


12189919_1678626145682424_7951928651115426121_n.jpg


asd monti.JPG


orange polyp plana.JPG


pinky the bear.JPG


unknown.JPG


unknown nikon.JPG


walt disney.jpg


rainbow monti.JPG
 
Hey Ron I have a 180 that is just 26 days up and running on zeovit system. I have the same light fixture. I had it 7 inches above the water. I have lost a few frags. I am thinking the light is the cause. You have yours at 13 inches. Is that from the water or the tank.
sorry to hear that! my light is 13" from the water surface. that being said. I did some par readings. 1" below the water surface is 790 par
 
I have 4-blue plus 2- purple plus and 2-coral plus ati bulbs. I know its not exactly like your but what do you think about coral+. Also do you have the clear splash guard on or did you remove it. So for all the question but I would die for a sps tank like yours.
coral plus I though was to yellow. the aquablue is really white. I have the splash guard on the fixture. some say to remove it to get higher par. I like to keep my reflectors like new. if I needed more par I would simply move the light down.
 
coral plus I though was to yellow. the aquablue is really white. I have the splash guard on the fixture. some say to remove it to get higher par. I like to keep my reflectors like new. if I needed more par I would simply move the light down.
Thank you I will change them out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new