Ronzi's 14g Biocube - So College

ronzi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, it's a great pleasure to have joined this reef community. You all seem like a great bunch of people to be around!

Here's my 14g Biocube, I had to take a break from reef-keeping upon entering college( Go Blue!), but I decided senior year is as good a time as any to start back up.

Equipment:
14g Oceanic Biocube
Steve's LEDs 14K Retrofit
Maxijet 900
Koralia Nano

Here's the retrofit kit all mounted, and the splash shield I had to make up.
20140401_143210.jpg

And now some pics!
FTS
20140401_202629.jpg

Corals
DSC_7544.jpg

DSC_7545.jpg

DSC_7552.jpg


More coral pics, and hopefully a shot of the watchman goby/shrimp pair, later! Thanks for visiting, I hope I keep you all entertained with a great and progressive tank!

-Michael
 
Just one more pic of a sweet acan I'm trying to rescue. Trying to make a pick-up from Cherry Corals on Thursday, really looking forward to that
DSC_7555.jpg
 
Very nice!! Keep the pics coming!! :)
 
Got some new hotties from CherryCorals. Recommend them a dozen times over, informative and fantastic to deal with in person. Still working on the white balance settings fyi...

DSC_7583.jpg
DSC_7584.jpg
DSC_7585.jpg
DSC_7586.jpg
DSC_7589.jpg
 
Went and picked up my livesale goodies from Cherry Corals, thanks to them again for a great event.
Blondies
DSC_7615.jpg

Cherry palys
DSC_7619.jpg

Giant orange acans
DSC_7621.jpg

Goldeneye zoas, still a little freaked out
DSC_7626.jpg

Bangarangs
DSC_7631.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new