Rookie J's 75 gallon

My blue dot grouper eating some krill
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397541800.058167.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397541828.892007.jpg
 
Looking good!
 
Sweet!
 
Wow. Love your tank. It has me pumped to get my 75 gal going. Your girlfriend has good taste. I also want to get a RBTA & the Black clowns. So cool that it split for you. Did they end up hosting? I love your powder blue tang as well. And I saw that you ended up taking out almost all your softies and had some fish die. I think I missed why. Just curious what happened and made you decide to go that route? I can't wait to see this tank mature.
 

Thank you.

Wow. Love your tank. It has me pumped to get my 75 gal going. Your girlfriend has good taste. I also want to get a RBTA & the Black clowns. So cool that it split for you. Did they end up hosting? I love your powder blue tang as well. And I saw that you ended up taking out almost all your softies and had some fish die. I think I missed why. Just curious what happened and made you decide to go that route? I can't wait to see this tank mature.

Thanks. They haven't hosted yet. Hopefully they get their act together soon. I took out all the softies because I wanted to put the radion g2 pros to test. I had t5s and halides before them but wasn't happy with the few sps I had. Switched the lighting so I figured I'd switch the tank. Was hard because of all the time I put into the softies. Had a couple fish die for some odd reasons. Not really sure why.

Looks good, Love the Anemone Tank on the side, great thinking! Awesome on the split.

Thanks. Always kind of wanted a rose bubble but never had the guts to put it in my display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new