Rookie Reefing: A Beginner’s Guide To Saltwater Aquariums | A brand new reefing book by one of our members!!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rookie Reefing: A Beginner’s Guide To Saltwater Aquariums

By: Keith P. Kovatch

(R2R: @Keko21)

RookieReefingFrontCover.jpg

We are pleased to announce that Keith Kovatch aka @Keko21 has just released his book Rookie Reefing: A Beginner’s Guide to Saltwater Aquariums! Keith has years of experience working with saltwater tanks and wanted a way to share his knowledge with new and experienced reefers alike. Rookie Reefing is a step by step “how to” guide for setting up a saltwater system and walks through everything from purchasing your first tank and equipment, understanding basic water chemistry and testing, how to select appropriate inhabitants for your tank, identification and management of common pests, introduction to coral care and fragging, and much more!

This book was written so than individuals with absolutely no experience in the aquarium hobby will be able to walk away with a solid foundation and confidence as they begin their reef keeping journey. Both beginners and experienced hobbyists alike can appreciate the tips and tricks Keith shares throughout, as well as anecdotes on what has and hasn’t worked in his own saltwater setups.

Full color pictures, diagrams, and charts within serve as a handy reference guide for any reefer.

Whether you are just starting out or have years of aquarium experience we hope you will enjoy this read!

Get your own copy now on Amazon here:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Congrats

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah me too. Easy to get dismayed and frustrated now that the hobby has become so complicated and expensive in my opinion.
Looking forward to the read and once again thank you.

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks for taking a look and let me know what you think! Feel free to DM me with any questions!

gafoley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rookie Reefing: A Beginner’s Guide To Saltwater Aquariums

By: Keith P. Kovatch

(R2R: @Keko21)

RookieReefingFrontCover.jpg

We are pleased to announce that Keith Kovatch aka @Keko21 has just released his book Rookie Reefing: A Beginner’s Guide to Saltwater Aquariums! Keith has years of experience working with saltwater tanks and wanted a way to share his knowledge with new and experienced reefers alike. Rookie Reefing is a step by step “how to” guide for setting up a saltwater system and walks through everything from purchasing your first tank and equipment, understanding basic water chemistry and testing, how to select appropriate inhabitants for your tank, identification and management of common pests, introduction to coral care and fragging, and much more!

This book was written so than individuals with absolutely no experience in the aquarium hobby will be able to walk away with a solid foundation and confidence as they begin their reef keeping journey. Both beginners and experienced hobbyists alike can appreciate the tips and tricks Keith shares throughout, as well as anecdotes on what has and hasn’t worked in his own saltwater setups.

Full color pictures, diagrams, and charts within serve as a handy reference guide for any reefer.

Whether you are just starting out or have years of aquarium experience we hope you will enjoy this read!

Get your own copy now on Amazon here:

Congratulations! I'm not a reef keeper (sharks and rays are my wheelhouse), but I'm going to buy your book. I hope you have great success with it!!!!!

56longroof

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats! I'm definitely going to reccomend this to all the beginners on Facebook. They desperately need help with the advice they are getting.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 138 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back