room for more or too many

hit_the_gap

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
12
Location
Baltimore, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyone,
i am looking for some advice about my stocking list for my 120 gallon. tank is 4'x2' with a 40 gal breeder (sump).
currently, i have the following fish:
2 clowns
2 tangs (yellow tang and brown powder)
1 royal gamma
1 yellow tail damsel
1 flame
1 mandarin
1 yellow prawn goby

i do a 10% water change about every 7-10 days. am i maxed out or do i have room for more?
 
I would say you have a little more room as that seems to be a medium bio load for that tank size. That being said I wouldn't add another large fish like a tang or angel due to size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new