Room for One more?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOST
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOST

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario California 91764
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 80gal Tank with a few fishes

1 Powder Blue Tang 6in.
1 sailfin tang. Med
1 Purple Tang. Med
1 Yellow Tang. Sm
1 Six Line Wrasse
1 Cleaner Wrasse
1 Christmas Wrasse
1 Yellow Coris Wrasse
1 Yellowtail Blue Damsel
2 Green Stripe Gobies
2 Dragon Face Pipefish
2 Blue Stripe Pipefish
3 Borbonius Anthias
3 Bartlett's Anthias

FullViewofmy80galReefTank.jpg

MedPinkBoroniusAnthiasP2.jpg

DragonFacePipeFishP2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Holy crap... That is definitely one well stocked tank. If it were me, I'd be looking for a bigger tank for what I already have.
 
Oh my ... what you really need is one more tank! No more fishies for you! ;)
 
Got a custom tank coming soon!!! 72"x30"x30'. What can I say I like fish. I have a bubble King 200 & my tank is nicely stocked with corals so they pretty much clean up after them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new