Rose hammer protein infected from green frogspawn

Reef-_-Noob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
297
Reaction score
92
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this green spot on my hammer several weeks ago and thought it would go away but it has remained.

The green is flouresnce and appears to be from my frogspawn as they have started growing into each other when open.

I think it's cool and wondering if there is a way to make the infection grow. Would like to get a rose splatter hammer

Screenshot_20230818_074218_Photos.jpg
 
Hopefully the compression doesn't distort the photo
 

Attachments

  • 20230818_074708.jpg
    20230818_074708.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 53

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new