Rotifers needed Dayton ohio

I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 
Thanks
I can get some on Thursday. The eggs didn’t hatch last night so maybe some will be still alive come Thursday. Will feed powdered food and the fry tank has a lot of pods in it
Jeff
 
Thanks
I can get some on Thursday. The eggs didn’t hatch last night so maybe some will be still alive come Thursday. Will feed powdered food and the fry tank has a lot of pods in it
Jeff
Jeff, I wanted to introduce myself, I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I typically have rotifers but currently rebuilding the culture myself so I am not sure of the quality of them. However I do a daily water change and am happy to give you whatever rotifers I would otherwise be dumping out if you have not gotten rotifers yet. But if your fry are hatching tonight, that would not be much time to grow out an aquaculture.
 
Thanks for the offer. I lost that batch not having any food available for them. There’s a guy local that is rebuilding his culture that a can get some from. He was out of town when I posted this
Jeff
 
Thanks for the offer. I lost that batch not having any food available for them. There’s a guy local that is rebuilding his culture that a can get some from. He was out of town when I posted this
Jeff
Sorry to hear that. I realized I was a week behind when I replied. Hope all goes well in the future.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new