Rowaphos in a reactor pump placement...help

the.cornish.reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
9
Location
Cornwall
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have Rowaphos set up a media reactor. I have a separate pump in the sump feeding the media reactor. I have pump In the first chamber after my filter roller. Which section would you have the return pipe from the media reactor going into? The same chamber, the second (which is my refuguim) or the return chamber?

Thanks
 
I don’t think it matters much, but I’d personally send it to the return pump chamber bypassing the refugium so the macroalgae there has more P to help it grow and take up N.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new