Royal Gramma breeding pair

  • Thread starter Thread starter nsrogue
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ohh! Then a net or fish trap would be your best bet.
 
going to be hard to do without tearing down the reef, when I had a troublesome damsel in the tank and could not net him someone recommended
fishing him out with a hook, I got to the point that I had to try it and it worked.

We should have caught that on video,it was funny to see me fishing in my living room.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new