Royal Gramma eggs How to help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raege
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Saltyanimals Curious how yours ended up? I'm currently seeing very similar behavior from my Royal Grammas and kind of guessed they may be breeding. Honestly I thought one had died because I hadn't seen it in over a month. Then I saw it out and kind of laying on the sand bed in the corner with the second Royal Gramma nearby looking like was checking on it, swimming down every few minutes. After seeing it laying on the sand bed like this I kind of assumed it was probably going to die and when I came home from work later and didn't see it, I thought for sure it just didn't make it. A couple months later I saw both for a second and saw that the other one was poking it's head out of a little cave in the rockwork. One has been out regularly in the evening around feeding time now but the other one stays in the cave. Feels like this started 3 or 4 months ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new