RR acro question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter spspirate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
9,553
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Richmond, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone tell me what orange and green acro these are next to the Wolverine acros?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450720877.589234.jpg
 
No not mine in fact the pic came from Reef Raft I found online while I was looking up RRA Wolverine acro.
 
It's sweet! Almost looks like a tenuis. I'd like to see more of it and maybe get a frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new