RR Avator

LAX Noob Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
152
Location
Fried Chicken
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi All,

So I would like to start this thread of RR Avator from RR USA. There should be total of 3 or 4 frag for this new release, and I'm one of the lucky person. Please share your placement and lighting.
According to Tony, he only have 1 colony of this. So I'm guess this is extremely limited, since his colony isn't that big when I saw it in person.

Here is the original Picture from RR.


LS553_zps131667c0.jpg

Here Is my:

ga5a8upa.jpg
 
Mix some white light In there and do also a top view pic.
You got a awesome piece of acro in your tank.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new