RR Bleeding Avengers sharing thread & Discussion

Here is one of mine taken top down iphone orange filter. It is not too far off this without the orange filter. Bright yellow / orange and blue with orange/red polyps.

That green colony to the upper left is a special piece from somone in this forum and is my brightest in the tank for comparison.

I keep mines at 500 par, my lineage is through Graham.
unnamed (2).jpg
 
Last edited:
Here is one of mine taken top down iphone orange filter. It is not too far off this without the orange filter. Bright yellow / orange and blue with orange/red polyps.

That green colony to the upper left is a special piece from somone in this forum and is my brightest in the tank for comparison.

I keep mines at 500 par, my lineage is through Graham.
unnamed (2).jpg
We are learning something. If you want more orange do not blast it at 500 - I'm keeping it 250ish with lower flow. I like the blasted look also, nice and bright.
 
I know this thread was for Bleeding Avengers but I think there may be some confusion between it and RR Avengers (Or now sometimes called OG Avengers to avoid confusion with Bleeding Avengers). Its originally from RRC, and is a smooth skin. I believe this is the one confused with JD. This is another hobbiest's pic:

1685474855450.png
 
Old thread but here’s a recent top down of mine. Also from fly fisherman

IMG_2725.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new