RR Jawdropper?

I recently got a frag but it’s mostly green so far. I’m excited to see it color up if it turns out like the pics.

I recently got 1 also... mine is very pinkish & a rainbow of colors that blend through it.
 
Sure...

Have a pic?

fullsizeoutput_210c.jpeg
 
I have had one for several months. Super cool coral. It has allot of different pastel colors at this point in time. Pinkish bluish colors. My huge milli attacked it on its base and was killing it so i removed the milli. Anxious to see if it colors up like pics i see on internet
 
They are the same from what im told. What u call asia/usa morphed to what u call canada.
 
I’m not sure if they are the same or not but mine came from aquavista99 which is the RRC version.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new