RR Lady in Pink Placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randyp79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Randyp79

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
557
Reaction score
317
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for advice on placement for RR Lady in Pink. I initially had it high up and getting blasted with light and flow, but it looks really pale. I'm running t5/led combo.

c54d2e023d14ceb730cc2062cbe5dae6.jpg
 
Every tank is diferent you need to start sand bed up and see where ur coral is happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new