RR Nauti Spiral

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
302
Location
Bordentown, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing bleached out on my completely a few months back when I switch to LEDs. It was completely white. I ended up tossing it in the corner, on the sand bed shaded by a mp40 and a frag rack. Today was the first time I ever took notice in months.
Just thought I would share.
D77948E0-8081-4CA9-8E01-5AE568786F72_zpsb8x9jv3d.jpg


Anyone else have any pics
 
Nice! It is always cool when you get a great coral to come back when it looks like a goner!


Nice job
 
Love it!
 
Mine just bleached too when I changed to LED's.

I find it to be a very touchy piece. I dread this cause now I'm breaking down my system and it will be moving to my frag tank for a while. Which of course has T5's. Then ultimately back under the LEDs when I get my new tank up and running.
 
Tons of flow and low light.
The same thing happened to me before and lost a 12" plate of it :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new