• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC Doughboy/Beanbag shrooms [UPDATED POST]

Item Price
550-650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Updated post with more babies for sale on page 2. The 2 pictured in this post are Mommas and for reference only, they are not for sale. See post #23 for the ones currently being sold.

I got some more Doughboy/Bean bag yumas available. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

IMG_8690.jpeg

3F003A62-05F4-4CB5-9C7E-09A71185526C.jpeg

All babies for sale are mounted on 1.25” squares for reference

Last edited:

rongy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do they look pink or gold in person? I’ve seen one in POTO with similar pattern but pink color, and they claim that it’s a beanbag/doughboy.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do they look pink or gold in person? I’ve seen one in POTO with similar pattern but pink color, and they claim that it’s a beanbag/doughboy.

Mine all look like the pictures above, they are orange for me. I’m not sure what they have at poto, if you want you can send me a pic and I’ll see if I know what it is.

PacTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some more Doughboy/Bean bag yumas available. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

358CF80A-E90A-4FC2-B72B-CD017B11B202.jpeg

3F003A62-05F4-4CB5-9C7E-09A71185526C.jpeg

All babies for sale are mounted on 1.25” squares for reference

Which of these are still available?

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Here is the round I was going to post. The ones marked sold are either sold/pending through pm’s. Doughboy 3 and 4 are not claimed yet so I am offering them here to anyone that might want one of them. Send me a pm if interested in locking one up. Thank you
IMG_8540.jpeg
IMG_8541.jpeg
IMG_8542.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back