RRC jaw dropper and LRO Buzz Lightyear

CoralAddict645

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
713
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
RRC Jaw Dropper (lineage @thirst)
LRO Buzz Lightyear

$650 shipped for this pack

Policy: Standard 2 hour Doa. In rare cases of carrier delays or errors which I have no control over, I’ll take 50% of the loss minus shipping
6661E86C-C1DF-4A18-809F-096170FEF26A.jpeg

52C0DBA0-FC33-4369-A524-8EB64F7F3492.jpeg
 
Bump $545 shipped
 
Bump

only RRC Jaw dropper left for $350 shipped
 
1000 rrc jaw dropper
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0342.jpeg
    IMG_0342.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0345.jpeg
    IMG_0345.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 91
Powder brown and gem tang for sake 600$ for both 6” plus
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1430.jpeg
    IMG_1430.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1438.jpeg
    IMG_1438.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1425.jpeg
    IMG_1425.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1431.jpeg
    IMG_1431.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 18

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new