RRC Jawdropper

Johnny Slayton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
58
Location
Hilliard
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an RRC Jawdropper acro. I just got one and would love to see some pictures and get some advice from people who have success with this acro. What are your water perimeters.
 
I have one that I got from TSA. Is a pretty slow grow coral. My coral is in the top of my tank.
My parameters are
Alk 8.3
Cal 440
Mag 1400
No3 4
Po4 0.02
I have a few pictures on my Instagram
Lukas_reef
 
Thanks, can you post any pictures here. I don't do instagram.
 
I have one that I got from TSA. Is a pretty slow grow coral. My coral is in the top of my tank.
My parameters are
Alk 8.3
Cal 440
Mag 1400
No3 4
Po4 0.02
I have a few pictures on my Instagram
Lukas_reef
Thanks, can you post any pictures here. I don't do instagram.
 
Since march this year
This is my piece. It still has a lot of coloring up to do.
20200808_103924.jpg
20200808_103920.jpg
20200808_103917.jpg
20200808_103812.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new