RS RCP, Zeovit or hybride approach?

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
1,189
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently on the crossroads between which approach to take at this point with the 13G mixed reef. The intent is to keep a relatively low nutrient tank. The tank itself is just 6 weeks and doing good.

Based on my limited research I am considering either red sea reef care program or zeovit. Initially I had planned to start with zeovit. After additional research, I am reconsidering and leaning toward RS RCP based on three factors: it's simpler, less expensive and results are more or less the same for a mixed reef. If this tank was mostly SPS, I may not have asking this question and gone with original plan.

I mentioned hybrid as it would seem I may be able to mix a little of both approach at a later point...am I off?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new