RS525 LPS Dominant

After about 4ish months post fragging, this goni is finally showing signs of recovery

20260203_112422_38698540-6B4F-4EA4-AB9A-EA516F4C968A.png
Glad it is starting to do good!
 
Still trending the right direction. Noticed a few small polyps poking out this evening
20260217_175247_F5CA5256-BB84-456B-933B-E045F7EAF537.png
 
This is my (tardy) 1 year update. A brief tour around the IMG_8046.jpeg IMG_8042.jpeg IMG_8045.jpeg IMG_8048.jpeg IMG_8040.jpeg
 
Not much to report. Coasting along. Life getting crazy. Last photos I took of the tank are from mid July….dirty glass and all
20260816_225354_7E9AE19B-A8C4-4F79-8E70-76A533EA8E7C.png


20260816_225354_D24CE9CB-7F57-47B1-9366-916BC5B8EA10.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new