• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RTBA rose bubble tip anemone

Item Price
$25 1 20 for 2 15for 3-10 10 for 10-50 5 for 50-100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

trickyrich

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
238
Reaction score
102
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale or trade I need to remove a large number of (RTBA) rose bubble tip anemones

IMG_5049.jpeg IMG_5050.jpeg IMG_5051.jpeg IMG_5047.jpeg IMG_5730.jpeg IMG_5731.jpeg IMG_5732.jpeg
 
What’s available?
What size and price?
Are these rose bubbletips or rainbows?
Any rock flower anemones?
Florida ricordea?
Prices?
Shipping?
I’m in CT.
 
For sale or trade I need to remove a large number of (RTBA) rose bubble tip anemones

IMG_5049.jpeg IMG_5050.jpeg IMG_5051.jpeg IMG_5047.jpeg IMG_5730.jpeg IMG_5731.jpeg IMG_5732.jpeg
If u r willing to sell one or two I would like very much to purchase one. I live in western Washington just as fyi
 
If u r willing to sell one or two I would like very much to purchase one. I live in western Washington just as fyi
Sorry seeing prices now. How much would shipping on 1 possibly 2 be? Thank you so much for your time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new