rubber gloves...

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
892
Location
Sarasota, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they recommend you wear them when fragging some corals.
Would gloves from harbor freight be ok? Or should I buy from a medical supply place?
any gloves not tank safe?

thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new