Ruby Red Pulsing Xenia For Sale

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Bougie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
43
Reaction score
15
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 frags of Ruby Red Pulsing Xenia for sale. This type grows in more of a tree formation and doesn't spread to take over the tank! It is nice and hardy. Creates nice movement in the tank!

Mother colony:
5845.jpg


Frags:
5889.jpg
 
I can but I'm just a simple country coral farmer so I don't have the benefit of economies of scale
 
Still available and growing well! 😁

6461.jpg



 
Boys have been cooking! And still available 😁
9517.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new