Running Arcade Bragging Rights THREAD!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,479
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I know we can see who's on the top of the games at this point, but here's a bragging rights thread! Let's here your bragging story!

I am the TETRIS macdaddy!!! Sorry I had to put you down like this Surf. :hammer:
 
Well sorry Coralnutz had to oust you in DK!!!
 
OH yeah!!!!! Tennis MASTER!!!!! 171!!!!!!!! WOOT!

OMG! You cheated somehow! How in the world? Well at least you beat surf! :hammer:
 
LOL AWESOME!

I just CRUSHED Jeremy in DK with 24500!!!
 
dont know what you guys are talking about... ;)

champion.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new